Tuesday 13 December 2011

Yawn

Photobucket

This charming seal, who lives at the National Seal Sanctuary in Gweek, adequately expresses how I felt after my exams were over. And indeed, even though it has been very nearly a week since my last exam, I still wish that I were a chubby seal, lounging on a ledge in the sunshine and being fed copious amounts of fish in return for, well, just being a seal.

Of course, my photo supplies are running low and soon this blog will be plunged into wintry darkness as I take endless photos of glasses of sherry. Not because they're an ideal subject for keen photographers everywhere, but because I like sherry, and once I've poured it out for a photo opportunity, it would be a waste not to drink it. Recently, whilst travelling the London tubular system, I came across an article suggesting that the redoubtable Downton Abbey is responsible for a sudden resurgence in sales of sherry, but I disagree. I'm pretty sure the reason sherry is becoming fashionable again is all down to my efforts to force everyone I know to drink it wherever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment